In order to clean your smile or make small alterations to prepare your mouth for dental services, lasers are often used in the world of dentistry. Does your upcoming dental treatment require laser dentistry? See below for a list of dental treatments that can benefit from lasers:
– Teeth whitening treatments can implement lasers to trigger gels placed in your mouth to remove deep stains and discolorations.
– Lasers can be used for minor oral health care services including the removal of canker sores and lesions.
– When root canal treatments are vital for your oral health, lasers can be used to reshape the gums and clear away any contamination around the area before the treatment is applied.
– Laser dentistry is highly useful for cavities and tooth decay and can be used to prepare teeth for dental fillings.
– When inspecting for oral cancers, lasers can be used to remove a small amount of gum tissue for cancer biopsies to be done.
Roman Dental Arts remains committed to your oral health, and you are welcome to book an appointment with us by calling 201-843-0440. Stop by our dentist office in Hackensack, New Jersey, and Dr. Donald Roman and our team will give you the laser treatment you need. Let us help you with all of your oral health care needs.