If you think you know all there is to know about oral hygiene, then our dentist, Dr. Donald Roman, would like to test your knowledge. The more you know about oral hygiene, the better, especially because good oral hygiene helps your teeth, gums, smile and oral health in many ways. So, he would like to test your knowledge by encouraging you to take the following oral hygiene quiz. Good luck!
1. Why is oral hygiene vital for a top-notch oral health and smile?
a. It keeps the breath fresh.
b. It helps prevent tooth cracks.
c. It helps keep the smile clean, healthy and strong.
2. Your oral hygiene routine should include brushing, flossing and picking food out of your smile with a toothpick.
3. When cleaning your teeth and gums, you should use:
a. A soft-bristled toothbrush
b. Fluoride toothpaste
c. Antibacterial mouthwash or fluoride mouthwash
d. Products that have been approved by the American Dental Association
e. All of the above
4. You should clean your smile three times a day.
2. B (Your routine should include brushing, flossing and rinsing)
4. B (You should brush twice a day, floss once a day and rinse daily)
To learn more about oral hygiene in Hackensack, New Jersey, or to ask our dental team questions about the quiz, please reach out to Roman Dental Arts at your earliest convenience. All you need to do is dial 201-843-0440 and we will be more than happy to help you. We look forward to your phone call!